my priority wish list

I am looking for: Braille .. (Blinds) stamps..or Coins..Bank Notes ... Cards...., World Fair or World Expo Stamps, from any country of any year, world health day, literature pic of novelists, novel character or stamps with book on them, or banknotes or coins. GANDHI 150 yrs 2019, EMS 2019 Goint issue. email me: obsessed.collector@gmail.com

about me ..

Hi ...Glad you found my humble blog ...I am from the United Arab Emirates , collect Mint stamps, Covers Depends on the topic, Mini and S.sheets... I have some favorite subjects /themes, World Expo, anime / cartoon characters ( future boy Conan, Garfield, hello kitty, Inuyasha..etc), cats, culture and tradition such as costumes or traditional instruments, old phones, landscape scenes, commemorative stamps, Disney, Movies (Star Wars, Batman, Lord of the rings) stamps with stamps pics or money on them, Some historical stamps, I also like stamps with old paintings...and I do not know why but I like stamps with dugong!! yet I wont say no to any you wish to share with me .. care for a cover from UAE? Leave your email address in the Chat Box please:) I am posting covers that I have, (some of which are extra and have doubles.. I will also be posting some articles, information,or thoughts. To make it easy to go through the blog, if you are interested in viewing UAE Stamps , on the right side menu click on "UAE ISSUE", you can always know what stamps I have for swap by clicking on AVAILABLE FOR EXCHANGE. interested to view covers/post cards I received from various countries they always start with "From country name "

Announcement !!

I would highly appreciate it if we could swap covers , with this cancellation date 1st of April .. any year =).. it's my Birth Dates :), also interested in post crossing and chain cards

SHARHAH ARABIAN STAMP EXHIBITION



ABOUT ARABIAN STAMP EXHIBITION
The Arabian Stamp Exhibition is an annual event gathering together stamp collectors and their invaluable collection of stamps of different countries in different eras.
This 2010, The Arabian Stamp Exhibition will be held in Sharjah at the Water Court of Mega Mall showcasing over 100 stands from participating Arab countries like KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, and Qatar.

PROGRAM
The Arabian Stamp Exhibition is a 6-day event starting on September 22 to 27, 2010. Lecturers have been invited to share knowledge on stamp collecting as well as some tips and training. The floor will be opened to exchange stamps and ideas with other philatelists including an auction of some very rare stamps.

ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
Emirates Philatelic Association (EPA) was established according to Ministerial Decree No. 372 on June 24, 1996. Since then, the Association has tried to continue the success achieved by Philately in the UAE. It has an elected governing council for a two year period comprising a President, Vice President, Hon. Treasurer, Hon. Secretary, Chairman of Special Committees, and four Committee members. The EPA now has 215 subscribing members, many of whom are at an advanced enough level to participate in international shows. In a short period of time, the Association has been able to develop philately at local, Arab and international levels. This has been achieved through its zealous participation in various activities and exhibitions and through the effort put forth by its members

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
please make sure you leave me your email and abit of your self (eg. country, interests )please :)